All About Stock Market
by: scott morris
|A stock market simulation game is a great way to practice your investment skills before actually investing any "real" money in the stock market.|
Simulation games are usually played on the internet, where people can experience the thrill of investing in the stock market without any risks, costs or any fear of losing money when and if they make a poor investment decision.
Many teachers and professors of banking and finance are now using stock market simulation games to teach their students about the rudiments of investing in stocks. Most stock market simulation games come with a fee to get started, but there are some that are free of any charge. One does not need have prior knowledge about the stock market to join.
This is how stock market simulation games usually work:
First, players must register. After registration, players are given an initial sum of "virtual" money to invest in companies of their choice. Players build a portfolio of stocks by buying and selling shares in companies. Most stock market simulation games use real-time market data.
The objective of most stock market simulation games is simple:
To increase the value of your portfolio of stocks so that it is greater than that of the other game players.
Below are some tips on choosing a stock market simulation game:
• Choose a stock market simulation game that is used and recommended by reputable colleges, high schools, middle school, investment clubs, brokers in training, corporate education courses and any other group of individuals studying markets in the U.S. and worldwide.
• Choose a stock market simulation game that is comprehensive and easy to implement in any Finance, Economics, or Investments class. A good stock market simulation game should feature trading of stocks, options, futures, mutual funds, bonds from the U.S. and many of the world's major markets.
• Choose a stock market simulation game that provides a valuable, reliable, and realistic trading simulation at a reasonable price to members and other individuals who are interested in learning more about investing and trading. The simulation game should also have some capability for testing a variety for investment strategies.
• Choose a stock market simulation game that has a toll-free customer service phone number and excellent e-mail support for members. The support function should be able to quickly answer any questions that members/players may have.
• Choose a stock market simulation game that is easy to use and easy to teach even to those who have never had any real hands-on investment experience.
About the author:
Morris gathers information about simple trading systemsimple trading system.
Monday, June 11, 2007
Posted by bajajjobs at 4:43 AM